Friday, March 14, 2008

"Commercial" Photography


A major oil company started filming a TV commercial in Summerville this morning. Phase one was shot on South Main Street with my studio being included in the wide shot at the beginning of the commercial. They replaced my sign with a "new" one. It will be taken down later today and I will have a nice souvenir from today's shoot.

This is part of the camera crew setting up for the Main Street segment.

These are two of the actors that will be in the commercial. The scene starts out with a high wide shot of South Main Street looking towards the railroad tracks. The camera comes down and then isolates on this couple walking through the park pushing a baby buggy.

The young lady spotted me shooting pictures and gave me a nice smile. They did probably 50 takes before they finished and moved on to a different location around the corner.

No comments: